The Naumburg Orchestral Concerts are performed at the Naumburg Bandshell, which is located in Central Park just south of the Bethesda Terrace between 66th and 72nd streets. You can enter the park at Fifth Avenue and 72nd Street and follow Terrace Drive to the Bethesda Terrace and turn left or enter the park at Central Park West and 72nd Street and follow Terrace Drive to Bethesda Terrace and turn right.
The concerts are accessible by public transportation and bike. For more information, visit the MTA website.
- C and B trains to 72nd Street and Central Park West
- 1, 2, 3 trains to 72nd Street and Broadway
- 6 train to either 68th or 77th Street and Lexington Avenue
- M10 Central Park West uptown
- M1, M2, M2 Limited, M3 and M4 Fifth Avenue downtown and Madison Avenue uptown
- M72 72nd Street cross-town
- Fifth Avenue and 73rd Street
- Park Avenue and 72nd Street
- Central Park West and 72nd Street
Seating in folding chairs is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional seating can be found on the park benches surrounding the Naumburg Bandshell. The concert grounds and Naumburg Bandshell are ADA accessible. There are no gradients and the ground is level by the Naumburg Bandshell. Space is available for wheelchair seating and seating can be made available for the visually impaired or wheelchair user and assistant. Please either contact us in advance or speak with a Naumburg staff member on the concert grounds the night of the event.